Driver Type: LAN/EThernet
Name : Realtek RTL8168C/8111C PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Operating system: Windows XP / Windows XP 64 bit
Realtek RTL8168C/8111C PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
1. Download the driver and extract it using winrar.
2. Remember the path of the extracted folder.
3. After that, open Device manager by click start and select run. Type DEVMGMGT.MSC and press enter.
4. A device manager will open, search for network marked with yellow ! mark.
5. Right click on it and select UPDATE DRIVER.
6. Select NO to connect, NEXT then select ADVANCE.
7. NEXT, select browse and point to the extracted driver folder.
8. Continue with the rest of the installation process.